Brit's International

Brit's International
For Brit's Abroad

Monday, December 21, 2009

Let's Try Again

Well, here we are again. I've finally got back to starting another blog.
The last one didn't get very far because I forgot the log ins for it.

I hope to be able to bring some news for local Brit's of various events in and around the Kansas City area as well as incorporate events for our members from around the rest of the USA, and the globe.

Add a few views on what's going on back home in blighty as well as over here.
Certainly a bit more to take on, but we'll give it a go.
Nothing ventured, so nothing gained as the old saying goes, and believe me, I've certainly had a go at trying various things in my lifetime. Some good, and some that I care not to remember, but of course I will. It's the things I want to remember I forget nowadays.

Please feel free to post your comments, but try to keep them clean. We don't want to scare off our viewers, not just yet at least.

All that being said, lets get started with the first entry.

Cheers
Ray

No comments:

Post a Comment